Mobile Marketing for Small Business.
Mobile phones and mobile devices are increasingly becoming the medium of choice for accessing the Internet.
If you want to know how the world of advertising and marketing will look like in the next 5 years simply observe teenagers and college students today. They are all using mobile devices increasingly to access the Internet.
Hint: That’s where a lot of your customers are headed.
As a business owner you have got to have a strong mobile marketing presence.
How do you make yourself more easily accessible to your prospects via mobile marketing?
To start with, your website must be mobile friendly.
Here are the 5 basic ways to profit from the constantly growing mobile device usage and mobile marketing:
- Increase download speeds: Increase your website’s mobile download speeds or you will lose customers.
- Relevancy and Visibility: Include only the most important and relevant information from your websites to be visible on mobile interfaces (think Blackberry, iPhone, android etc.)
- Compatibility: Your website needs to be compatible with different mobile devices so their users can reach you
- Social Media Integration: Yes, you need to be integrated with social media via mobile devices
- Leveraging SMS Marketing and QR Codes