Our Guerilla Marketing specialists get in the “online trenches” and “hang-out spots” with your prospects, provide them what they are looking for and lead them directly to your business
Yes, your potential customers are online right now and increasingly going to forums, message boards, discussion rooms and blogs to read about, talk about, research and discuss the solutions to their problems.
Is your business present where they are highly likely to buy?
They are proactive and motivated when they are looking for additional information and details from other informed people on the Internet.
And this is where you need to be.
Your business needs to get into the little “hang-out spots” online where your prospects are having discussions, asking questions or blogging about the issues and problems that your services solve.
For example,if you are a lawyer providing legal advice regarding traffic tickets, you have to be on traffic ticket forums and discussion boards.
The average Joe who just received a traffic ticket may go to a yahoo discussion group or message board to try and get an answer or an opinion before he even thinks about getting professional legal advice with a lawyer.
What if you’re not on there in front of him, where he is?
1. If your message is not present on the discussion board you just missed out on a proactive client.
2. If you did not convert the prospect into a lead by having him get to your website you missed out.
3. If you don’t have a specific landing page discussing that particular traffic ticket and how you can get it reduced or dismissed your approach is too general and another lawyer will gladly take the business.
Or if you are a chiropractor, you need to be in specific places where your prospects are discussing solutions to their back ache issues…
The average Joe who is working 70-80 hours a week in front of a computer and now has a back ache does not necessarily know how or why a chiropactor can help him.
He’s trying body massages and back rubs but they’re not providing him a permanent solution!
He sees the local chiropractor’s generic boring Ad at a bus stop saying “Mark Smith. Chiropractor. Call 954 712 685X” everyday and completely ignores it.
He does not make the connection between the generic Ad and the chronic back problem he has. And he is tuned out to Ads on the bus stop.
What the prospect here needs is:
1. Assistance making a clear connection between his specific back-ache issue and how exactly a chiropractor can fix his problem.
2. More information about what exactly the chiropactor can do to solve his back problem.
3. And the convenience of making an appointment and actually taking advantage of the service.
Simply put, here is what the chiropractor needs to do:
1. If you’re a chiropractor you need to be present specifically where “Joe” is looking online.
2. You need to show him exactly which one of your services will solve his back ache permanently and how you will do it via your message and then your niche landing page on your website.
3. You need to show him that you have the most effective and best possible solution through your website and automated follow-up, to his specific problem.
What we do for you?
Your time is valuable, limited and the single most important “non-replaceable” resource you have. So you focus on what you are best at doing, which is your business service.
And leave the client bringing to us.
At The eBusiness Advisory Group we have specialists who know the groups, forums, discussions and all of the little places online where your prospects are hanging…
Here is how our specialists will implement our “eBusiness Guerilla Marketing Dominator” system for you:
1. We will interact with your targeted prospects and bring your presence where it’s needed in all of the little “hang-out spots” online.
2. We position you as the “best-fit” expert that can solve their specific problem.
3. Once the match between problem and solution is made, your service becomes a “no-brainer” to the prospect.
Just The eBusiness Guerilla Marketing Dominator system increased one of our clients revenues by 67%.
Will you be next?