Google Places and the “google 7 pack” local business finder brings a steady stream of customers to your local business
First and most important…..hope you have claimed your business already in google places.
Google Places is quickly becoming the top search and find method for prospects looking specifically for the services your business provides.
We like to call the top 7 local business listed by google for any service the “Google 7 pack“.
With the right kind of customer reviews and ratings these businesses can take up to 80% of the local business customers for the service they’re listed for.
Think about it for a moment…how would it impact your business if you were getting the lions-share of the customers coming from google places?
Just the basic things you would need to do:
1. First make sure your google places listing is claimed by you and linked to a google account owned by you. If you have not already done this, click on this link: http://www.google.com/places/
2. Make sure your business information and contact information is all correct and up to date.
3. Make sure you are easily locatable in the google map.
If you are already listed on Google Places and have claimed your listing then here’s what you need to do:
1. Enter a basic description of your business while including as many keywords from your most important services – when we take over we will do the full description for you and enter the “right keywords” that maximize your presence on google places.
2. Take a look at the reviews that your customers have already given you.
Your reviews and ratings are not just an important source of direct feedback but they’re also extremely important with how you are perceived by google and most importantly your customers.
In short, your customer reviews on google places can make or break your business in the long. Managing the reviews and your business’ “google reputation” is critical.
3. If you’re not already having customer interaction, running simple promotions or replying to your customer reviews, why aren’t you?
Okay we’ll tell you exactly what to do. In fact, we’ll let you go hands-off and do it for you.
Here are just 5 of the basic steps we take in our “eBusiness Google Places Optimization System” to maximize the visitors to customers conversion rates for your business
Having experienced specialists manage your Google Places set-up is critical to the long term growth of your business and to ensure a repeat customer base
The eBusiness Google Places Optimization system do the work for you. And keep the targeted customers coming to your door step.